BASEBALL TRYOUTS

One of my favorite games is baseball, I love to watch the game but I love to play the game even more. I can play mostly every position but my favorite baseball position is pitcher. I love pitching that hard ball on the mound against those batters, its just a great feeling that comes over you when you step on that pitching mound. Another great thing is baseball tryouts, Baseball tryouts are very fun and exciting because you travel to places to different teams to try out and you never know you just might get picked up by a team. I tried out for several teams myself and it was exciting, I didn't make the team but being there and trying out for a chance to make it on the team was exciting too. Now I consider myself a great baseball pitcher and I know to this day I can still be a great baseball pitcher but in the days of my baseball tryouts It was just the baseball scouts I believe that just did not know my ever lasting baseball ability.  


Total Pageviews